- Come Join Our Board Of Directors
TAYSIDE COMMUNITY OPTIONS “TCO”
– Come Join Our Board Of Directors –
The TCO Board of Directors is actively seeking passionate, diverse and experienced board members to help guide our organization.
TCO is a community based not-for-profit organization that was established in 1989 to provide needed residential and family support services to the people of Perth and District. TCO is committed to providing services of the highest quality in a local setting that promotes social inclusion.
Accountable to our community, everyone involved in TCO, from staff to families to local volunteers, is committed to a caring, compassionate and inclusive organization where all are treated with respect and dignity.
- Safe, caring and high quality residential and support services for people with intellectual disabilities that promotes social inclusion
- Stimulating, safe and nurturing child care services of the highest quality
- Affordable, high quality housing
Our Volunteer Board of Directors meets monthly and makes decisions using a formal consensus model.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com for an application package.Continue reading →