TayCare Children’s Centre has full and part time spaces available for toddlers age 18 months to 2.5 years.
The centre is open 6:30 am – 6:00 pm. A subsidy is available for qualifying families. There are licensed programs, qualified staff, a stimulating learning environment and nutritious meals and snacks. If you are interested please call 613-267-6542.
Tayside Community Residential & Support Options is a not-for-profit, charitable, local organization working within the community to improve the quality of life of residents in the area.
We offer licensed childcare, non-profit housing, and housing and support for adults with developmental disabilities.
Our facilities include two fully-equipped child care centres, five support homes, and attractive, modern housing units.
Tayside was established in 1989 to provide urgently needed residential and family support services to the people of Perth and area. From the beginning, we have remained committed to providing services in a local setting.
Accountable to our community, everyone involved in Tayside, from staff to families to volunteers, is dedicated to maintaining the caring, compassionate, and inclusive principles our organization was built on. We are committed to responding to the needs of those most vulnerable in our community by integrating services into our neighbourhoods with innovation, and by treating everyone with respect and honesty.
Tayside Community Options (TCO) will be a leading provider of:
- Safe, caring and first-rate residential and support services for people with intellectual disabilities, promoting social inclusion
- Stimulating, safe and nurturing child care services
- Affordable, high-quality housing
TCO will be a leader in:
- Advocating for safe, caring and inclusive communities
- Bringing organizations together to strengthen our voices
- Developing innovative services to address emerging needs
- Institute fair employment practices that value and respect those who provide the services that are so important to our community
- We believe our services should be provided with caring and compassion
- We believe in working as a team in a workplace that respects and values all employees
- We believe in a healthy workplace
- We believe in dealing with each other in a fair, honest, and respectful manner
- We believe quality comes first
- We believe in respecting the dignity of all who we serve
- We believe that working in collaboration with others makes us more effective
- We believe that families have the right to high quality community services
- We believe we are accountable to the people and community we serve